Together-Forever
Together-Forever
Together-Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeالبوابةGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Heartless Background
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» الــــــــجــدول
Only For Good Students I_icon10Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 am by muneef13

» Assignment
Only For Good Students I_icon10Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:29 am by ஜ‏.•ღ‏‏.♥lubna♥.ღ‏‏•.ஜ‏

» The Poem we r going 2 study 2morrow
Only For Good Students I_icon10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:03 am by muneef13

» وينكم؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Only For Good Students I_icon10Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 am by ஜ‏.•ღ‏‏.♥lubna♥.ღ‏‏•.ஜ‏

» ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Only For Good Students I_icon10Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 am by ஜ‏.•ღ‏‏.♥lubna♥.ღ‏‏•.ஜ‏

» Name Ordered
Only For Good Students I_icon10Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 pm by ஜ‏.•ღ‏‏.♥lubna♥.ღ‏‏•.ஜ‏

» هـــــــــــــــــام
Only For Good Students I_icon10Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 am by muneef13

» الــجـــدول
Only For Good Students I_icon10Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:26 pm by muneef13

» اكـــــــــــــيد مــــدري
Only For Good Students I_icon10Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 am by muneef13

Similar topics

Only For Good Students

Go down 
    +2
    ღL@M!@ღ
    muneef13
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    muneef13
    In Prison
    In Prison

Male
    عدد المساهمات : 132
    نقاط : 231

Only For Good Students Empty
    PostSubject: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 am

For those who want to pracise their English, write a paragraph about the Doctor you like in the college. The paragraph should contain more than 7 sentences. I will start.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    There are many Doctors I like in our college, but Doctor Alhuthaify has a great position. Surely, I have reasons for that. First, he has a good way in teaching, he encourages us by participating in the class. He always has new techniques in teaching. To prove that, when we were in level II he taught the forth groups the same subject(Robinson Crusoe) in diffirent ways. He keeps us happy,luagh and active during the class. I really miss him too much.
    Back to top Go down
    ღL@M!@ღ
    خبير
    خبير
    ღL@M!@ღ

Female
    عدد المساهمات : 225
    نقاط : 259

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 am

This is a great topic

I will come back another time with my paragraph
    But I'd like to say
    You are right about Dr. AL-Alhuthaify
    And I hope see him soon in good health
    Only For Good Students 724aecc62a

Last edited by ღL@M!@ღ on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    muneef13
    In Prison
    In Prison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:01 am

It seems everybody except Lamia does like any Doctors or Teachers

or , I have no any other reason to say
    Back to top Go down
    muneef13
    In Prison
    In Prison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 am

It's ok it's ok my sad post, my friends do not like any Doctotr. I promise you I will visit you later with new Doctor. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Back to top Go down
    ஜਊŤ ẵฬ ƒễễqਊஜ
    خبير
    خبير
    ஜਊŤ ẵฬ ƒễễqਊஜ

Male
    عدد المساهمات : 181
    نقاط : 215

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Nooooo Muneef its not like this , Wallah we just lazy , so we will do our best
    Back to top Go down
    Hassan AL-Halmi
    فعال
    فعال
    Hassan AL-Halmi

Male
    عدد المساهمات : 143
    نقاط : 169

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Thanks alot Muneef about this good topic

my topic is .. NO ONE LIKE HIM

There is only one who I‘ll respect and thank him through along my live , he is my dear teacher Ali Alsharabi.He was the only one who killed the dulness and made us feel by enjoying inside the class by his innocent smile and his strong teaching as well as his supernatural philosophy also his languages, not like some doctors who make us as if we were in prison and see them as nightmare for instance....you know them . For me , he was the supporter to me and made me love study which I was hate it so much . But, I am so surprised by his strange absence and one body told me that , the college got rid of him because he was big protester on the president.
    so I hope to see him again , I will study with him even from the beginning.
    Back to top Go down
    Hamdi Al-Ariki
    فعال
    فعال
    Hamdi Al-Ariki

Male
    عدد المساهمات : 74
    نقاط : 73

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 am

I agree with Hassan by your prise for teacher Ali who i conseder him the best one and who support us by his useful advise.
    Back to top Go down
    muneef13
    In Prison
    In Prison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:47 am

[size=12]Although there are many students who do not like Doctor Abdulqawi's way of teaching and checking the answer sheet, but I like them and I see him one of the greatest doctors. Also I think that they are too wrong and I have my own reasons to prove that.

[size=18][size=12]First, he has been trying to help us to get the language by the book(exactly according to rules). He conveys all the details while he is teaching. What is more, he repeats everything he teaches once, twice and theice to make the points clear. He keeps us asked in order to share the knowledge.[/size]

'' How can I pass a student of level III if he can not write and speak even one correct sentence?'' he always says. He corrects us when we commit mistakes in the weekly quizzes. He wants us not to care only about marks but he wants us to graduate with pride not with vain four years of studying.

[size=12] Finally, we will recognize all these things after graduating and will see how useful to he has. I am sure that all these reasons can make my opinion clear.

[/size]

للعلم هذا رائيي من مستوى اول مع اننا رسبتوا بمادته

[/size]
    [/size]
    Back to top Go down
    ღL@M!@ღ
    خبير
    خبير
    ღL@M!@ღ

Female
    عدد المساهمات : 225
    نقاط : 259

PostSubject: Thank you for all teachers and doctors   Only For Good Students I_icon10Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:19 am

Every teacher and doctor had their special way in teaching in spite of we feel
    some difficulties with them but I am sure we will remember them
    and we will say they are right.

I will write about a teacher but not because he is the best for me or
    because I like his teaching more than others

I will write only because he make somethings different from the others and

I wish make It again and again

Teacher Abdulrahman AL-Emad

The teacher who is make his lectures so interesting and easy.He makes us do

many debates and very shortl plays which I never imagine that I will do it one day.He

make us don't shy from talking.I think If he teach us until level for we will be

perfect in English.He make me give many ideas and make stories in short time.I

do with him what I never thinking I can do it in short time.He make me read

more.I hope every one study by him try to availing from every moment in his

lectures

I want thank every one teach us
    Back to top Go down
    Ebtesam Alslahi
    فعال
    فعال
    Ebtesam Alslahi

Female
    عدد المساهمات : 99
    نقاط : 120

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 am

]u preceded me Muneef because this is my opinion about Dr:Qawi.All what u had said are right right right.[/color]

Only For Good Students 2719464129 Only For Good Students 2719464129 Only For Good Students 2719464129 Only For Good Students 2719464129 Only For Good Students 2719464129 Only For Good Students 2719464129 Only For Good Students 2719464129 Only For Good Students 2719464129
    Back to top Go down
    muneef13
    In Prison
    In Prison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Thank you so so so much Ebtesam
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only For Good Students   Only For Good Students I_icon10

Back to top Go down

Only For Good Students
    Page 1 of 1